- 3.2 Gallons of NSF Standards Water Storage Tank.
- FDA Approved Polypropylene Made Flat Cap Housing.
- Automatic Shut-off Valve
- Flow Restrictor, and non-return Valve.
- Feedwater connector & deliver valve
- Drain Saddle Valve.
- Four Color Coded 1/4 inch Tubing for System Connection
- Completely Assembled & Water leaking testing
- 100% Factory Tested and Sterilized Ready for Installation.
- Installation Instruction.
- nsure additional safety of your purifier by UV system after RO.
- Our provide better tasting and better smelling drinking water by removing chlorine and bacterial contaminants.
- Point-of-use water filters remove lead from drinking water immediately prior to consumption, thus preventing this harmful substance from entering the body.
- Water filters greatly reduce the risk of rectal cancer, colon cancer, and bladder cancer by removing chlorine and chlorine byproducts from drinking water.
- A solid block carbon water filter can selectively remove dangerous contaminants from drinking water while retaining healthy mineral deposits that balance the pH of drinking water.
- Drinking clean, filtered water protects the body from disease and leads to overall greater health.
- A water filter provides clean, healthy water for cooking, as well as drinking, at the convenience of tap water.
- Water filters reduce the risk of gastrointestinal disease by more than 33 percent by removing cryptosporidium and giardia from drinking water.
- Drinking pure water is especially important for children.
- Water filters provide the healthiest water for children’s developing immune systems.
- Water filters offer the last line of defense between the body and the over 2100 known toxins that may be present in drinking water.
|Capacity :||60/75/100 Gallon Per Day|
|Technology :||Reverse Osmosis and Mineral|
|Filtration Stages :||Six|
|Reserve Capacity :||3.2G|
|Flushing System :||Auto|